The wedding is in full swing and we are having two wedding in front of us this summer. Actually I can’t wait to doll up and dress my bump up for weddings. But to be honest wedding have never been easy and with the bump it’s a tiny bit trickier. So I thought I’d share two possible looks for a wedding with the dress code: festive summer. And the best part you don’t have to be pregnant as both dresses are from a regular department. I have both of them hanging here at home and will be deciding in a bit which one I’m going to wear tomorrow. Any guesses?
1. Dress – Hallhuber (get it here)
2. Clutch – Menbur (get it here)
3. Heels – Steve Madden (get it here)
4. Clutch – Diane von Furstenberg (get it here)
5. Heels – Valentino (get it here)
6. Dress – Vila (get it here)