In than five weeks Christmas Eve and slowly but for sure the christmas crazyness starts. Or what is better know as the hunt for the presents. Munich will be full of people trying to shop their way through the city and as closer as it get to the Christmas Eve the fuller the city will get. This year I decided to stress out and simply get everything I need while spending the cold and dark days on my couch. And only if needed risk my live running through shops. That’s why I’ve been searching the online shops for great ideas and inspirations for Christmas. No need to tell you that I found quite a bit of things that would be great gifts. So that’s why I’ll be sharing my picks in the next weeks with you and hopefully help you to have a less hectic holiday season. First I’m starting with some pieces that would work great as a gift for your mom, girlfriend, sister or best friend.
1. While searching for presents I always like to get something that I would also like to receive as a gift. I love burning scented candles and Jo Malone has some of my favorite scents. And as it’s holiday season Jo Malone released some great sets which would make a great gift. One of those sets is Travel Candle Collection with three candles, which make your place smell deliciously like pines, blueberries or even chestnuts.
3. Year after year I’m awaiting excitedly the holiday beauty sets, which pop up each November. One of those gorgeous pieces is Deluxe Cheek & Eye Palette by Bobbi Brown and makes a great gift for your mom or your sister or yourself 🙂
4. Since a few weeks I’m ring-a-holic and have been trying out all different types of ring combinations on different fingers. And it’s all because of Pandora as they have some amazing gold and silver rings which are just fun to combine. This eternity ring with star motive and this delicate one with a single star could be the perfect companions for the christmas time.
5. Almost a staple during the holiday season are these gold monogram mugs by Anthropologie.A great gift either for your bestie or yourself.
6. It doesn’t necessary has to be used as a coin pig bank, this little glitter piggy would be a great interior accessory.
7. A great gift idea for your fitness loving best friend or sister is a pair of this gold and mother-of-pearl headphones by Frends.
8. Even if few would say it’s just too classic I think pearls are a great gift for your mom. And this pearl necklace would make a great gift under the Christmas tree.
And what about you, are you already on the hunt for presents?
*in friendly collaboration with Pandora