Slowly but steady we are in baby shopping fever. And for sure we just don’t stick to things that are must haves but shop what ever we love and like and think that the little girl will love as well. And while we got the furniture delivered yesterday it’s a great excuse to shop a bit more. You know empty drawers never looked good… We even got a little pedal car so the room doesn’t get too girly. And I really can’t to see the room come together and show you final results. But for now I will spam you with some things that are being currently shopped.
1. How cute is this snow overall by Mango?!
2. Cute and really pretty are the illustrations by the talented Kera Till, which she designed for JUNIQE. The motives are not only available as prints but also as bodies for the little ones. And the best part the materials are from 100% GOTS certified cotton, if that is not another argument to shop this little body and hit buy?
3. You can’t have enough pillow and the nursery will be no exception. Another piece that I will be ordering from JUNIQE is this cute pillow
4. I told you about the pedal car. Well we got one in silver but this white one is a great piece as well.
5. Cute baby bodies part 2: the quote says it all. That how it works with Teddy right now and I don’t think that will be any other way with the little one. That why this cute body by GAP is on it’s way to us.