You know what’s the most difficult and exhausting part about Christmas? The hunt for a great present for him. In most cases the boys have everything they want already in their possession and this way there is a really small chance to surprise them. Well from time to time the surprise works out and it the most amazing feeling when you manage to surprise your love. Best presents are mostly the ones that address the inner kid. Next on the hit list would be everything that has to deal with comics, as I never met a boy that doesn’t love comics and well there are also boys out there that love fashion. Therefor it’s never a bad idea to browse for fashion pieces. And while I love the women selection of Vestiaire Collective to stalk some pieces I always wanted, I never paid a visit to the Men’s section on Vestiaire Collective. Which is very impressive and has some amazing pieces for him. Where from one highlight had to get on this list. Which one it was, you will find below.
1. Morning coffee tastes better form this Snow Peak Double Wall 240 Mug and it’s a great companion if you are planing a longer hike tour through the mountains.
2. Musik is a must while working out for the most boys. With this Ear Headphones by Master & Dynamic the motivation for an extra workout would be bigger, for sure.
3. Who said that scented candles are girls only thing? I think this cool Tom Dixon Candle, which smells like a fresh cup of Earl Grey tea due to bergamot, would be something a guy would like as well.
4. Comics and boys two things that belong together. This Book “The Bronze Age of DC Comics” would make a great male addition to your coffee table.
5. And while we are talking about presents for big boys, there is one thing that makes boys’ eyes shine: robots. The small BB-8 Droid by Sphero is not only a character from this years Star Wars movie but also a great gift for your loved one.
6. Movie can be a great fashion inspiration. This sweater by William & Lockie reminds me of the latest James Bond movie and I must admit, I really loved the sense of style this time (do we need to mention the perfectly fitting Tom Ford suits?). One of the Jame’s staples this time were turtleneck sweaters, just similar to this cashmere one by William & Lockie, which always looked so good.
7. Slipper are another staple for a men’s closet. With an addition of some studs these Christian Louboutin babes look simply amazing and are a great deal on Vestiaire Collective.
8. I think the best bag for a men would be a backpack if he need to carry a lot of things. With this black one by Forbes & Lewis it’s a stylish affair as well.
*in friendly collaboration with Vestiaire Collective