31 days exactly is Christmas Eve away and with the first snow this weekend I’m in Holiday mood right now. Last Friday my first Gift Guide went online and the Deluxe Cheek & Eye Palette by Bobbi Brown was part of it. But it’s only one of many gorgeous holiday beauty set, that pop up from mid of November in stores. But number one on my list is the get your party on! set by Benefit. Not only the products are amazing, the packaging alone is worth getting it. But there so many great sets out there that’s why today’s Beauty Monday is all about Holiday Beauty Set. Which are a great gift ideas as well.
1. NAILS INC – Mini Gel Effect Collection
2. Aesop – Maroccan Neroli Shaving Duet
3. Aesop – Cepheus Kit
4. Jo Malone – Cologne Collection
5. Rituals – Ayurveda Set
6. Laura Mercier – Le Petite Souffle Body Crème Collection
7. Jo Malone – House of Jo Malone
8. bareMinerals – Loveliest of them all Set
9. Origins – Moisturize and Be Merry Set
10. bareMinerals – Original Foundation Collector’s Edition
11. Bobbi Brown – Deluxe Cheek & Eye Palette
12. Benefit – party poppers
13. Laura Mercier – Stroke of Genius Luxe Brush Collection
15. Benefit – get your party on!