La petite Olga turned 4 this January and even if you probably got to know me already quite well there are a lot of things that you probably didn’t know. And as I love reading post with fun facts on other blogs I decided to share some with you too.
1. Some of you might know that I’ve been born in Russia and that I moved to Germany when I was 13 years old. Before that I spent two years in Israel. An amazing experience that I don’t want to miss.
2. I studied economics but before deciding that I really want to study it I also wanted to get trained as a professional chef or study veterinary medicine.
3. Sometimes catch myself dreaming of how it would be if I would open my own little Café. Well may be one day.
4. I eat almost everything and try a lot of new foods. But there is one vegetable that I really really dislike: Chicorée.
5. To get me going I really need my cup of coffee in the morning. I’m not the most chatty person in the morning. But I love to get up early.
6. And I love to fall asleep on my couch while watching TV.
7. Jogging pants are my home uniform and it can also happen that I will step out of the door wearing my pyjamas (esp. right now if Teddy needs to go for a walk very early).
8. I haven’t dyed my hair for the last 3 years and hope not to need to do that any time soon.
Is there is anything else you want to know just ask me and I will try to do my best to answer you question in one of the next posts.