Each October all around the world run under the name of “Pink October”. As it is the month to raise the awareness for breast cancer. Luckily until today neither friends or family had to deal with breast cancer but I think it’s really important to deal with this sickness. To raise the awareness for breast cancer many different things are done. One of them is that Estée Lauder Companies will be donating 25USD to Brest Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) for each mention of #BCAstrength, either on BCACampaign.com Instagram or Twitter during the time period of 1st October 2015 and 4th February 2016. Also a lot of companies have special editions which when shopped make companies donate money to charity organizations. I picked out some of the products that I love and think that it’s worth here to shop for a good cause.
1. Origins – Make a Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment (Origins will be donating per sold Hand Treatment 5€ to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2015)
2. Jo Malone – Red Roses (Jo Malone London will be donating per sold Red Roses product 5,00 € to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2015)
3. Bobbi Brown – Peony Set (Per sold Peony Set Bobbi Brown will be donating 8,00 € to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2015)
4. DARPHIN – Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum (Darphin will be donating per sold Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum 5,00 € to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2015)
5. Pink Ribbon – Calendar 2016 (per sold Calendar 3,oo€ will be donated to Pink Ribbon Deutschland)
6. Faby – Pink is Different! Limited Edition Nail Polish (Faby will be donating per sold nail polish from the limited edition to the “Deutsche Brustkrebshilfe”)
7. La Mer – Lip Balm (La Mer will be donating per sold Lip Balm 12,00€ to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2015)